Home Recommended Products Contact Us
Resources & Links
Fatherlessness Statistics
Child Support
Legal Resources
Search This Site
Bad Judges List
Free Templates
Restraining Orders
Judicial Abuse Stories
Father's Stories
Legal Help & Referrals
Constitutional Rights
Table of Contents
Terms & Conditions
Signup for Newsletter
Search Site


Grounds for this request are (Check all that apply: )
Fraud Perjury Lack of Notice!

anyone here know the rule on unsigned unstamped filed papers served to you.


Opposing attorney wrote a declaration. He included unsigned un stamped declarations, he also made up his own INE for me instead of using mine.

I think the unsigned un stamped passed declarations and subpoena request; http://www.courtinfo.ca.gov/forms/fillable/982a15.pdf he was not entitled to, included in his declarations, presents a picture to the court that is not true.

I can't tell if these have been filed with the court.

In addition he is presenting as if some of those documents have been served upon me and they haven't.

Does anyone here know the rules on unsigned declarations?

Turn around and do the same thing to him! ONLY YOU FILE IT! HAVE IT SERVED!

1. You must file your claim within 30 days after you receive per- sonal or mailed notice that your property may be forfeited. If you do not receive personal or mailed notice, you must file your claim within 30 days after notice is first published in a newspaper.
2. Your claim must be filed in the county where the property was seized. If the property was not seized, file your claim in the county where the property is located. If you have received a notice, you can find the address of the court on that notice.
3. Within 30 days after filing your claim, serve a copy on the District Attorney or Attorney General. The copy must have the court clerk's filing stamp on it.

This notice is urgent.
If you do not understand
it, you must seek help.



1. A party's unclean hands is an improper ground for change of custody In re Marriage of Stoker (1977) 65 Cal.App.3d 878, 135 Cal.Rptr. 616 (change of custody order reversed because order made solely to punish parent for his coercive tactics, and not on consideration of best interests of child)

2. Custody cannot be awarded to one party as punishment to other for his shortcomings In re Marriage of Russo (1971) 21 Cal.App.3d 72, 98 Cal.Rptr. 501 C. Procedures for modification 1. Service of moving papers a. After entry of a final judgment, or after a permanent order in which custody was an issue, no subsequent orders in such proceedings are valid unless service is on the parties themselves; service on the attorney of record is insufficient Family Code 215 In re Marriage of Kreiss (1990) 224 Cal.App.3d 1033, 274 Cal.Rptr. 226 b. Parker v. Parker (1974) 43 Cal.App.3d 610, 117 Cal.Rptr. 707 (personal service is not necessarily required; service may be by mail; exception when the order to show cause contains a temporary restraining order, which must be personally served if it is to be enforceable through contempt

2. Service in out-of-state cases
Parker v. Parker (1974) 43 Cal.App.3d 610, 117 Cal.Rptr. 707 Family Code 3405 (the court may obtain personal jurisdiction in UCCJEA cases over an out-of-state parent by service in compliance with this statute)
D. Maintaining status quo pending modification May be reversible error not to maintain status quo In re Marriage of Stoker (1977) 65 Cal.App.3d 878 135 Cal.Rptr. 616 E. Visitation rights on modification If a court orders a change of custody, it must make an order for visitation with the parent deprived of custody unless it finds that visitation would be detrimental to the best interests of the child Family Code 3100(a) F. Locating missing children 1. Order for assistance of District Attorney Family Code 3130